Sunday, May 2, 2010

LABOUR DAY ~

YesterdayMorning , my parents kept persuading me to go for the Wuhan Immersion Programme.
I didnt want to go at all!
Firstly, many of my friends didnt want or cant go.
Secondly, Its CHINA!!!!
Thirdly, Its 5 weeks! Not 5 Days!! I am so gonna miss Singpore!!!!

I kept telling them i didnt want to go. It was until evening time when i debated back.
My parents tio owned by me! WAHAHA!!! They didnt mention Wuhan again on the way back home.
HOWEVER after dinner, my mother started asking persuading me to go Wuhan AGAIN!!!! :'(
No matter what, I am not going!!! woohoo!!!!! stay in singapore better.... i will miss my bed!! haha..

Went to Bugis with Ethan, Shiyun, Hui Li & Jasper today. Lunch was so freaking expensive! We went to art friend to get refund for the graphite sticks.. Then we wanted to buy the Conte compressed charcoal from 
Straits Commercial Art. 

However, we forgot that it was LABOUR DAY! The art shop was CLOSED!!!! -.-"
Have to make another trip down to the shop again later. It is open from 1-5pm on Sundays. Hopefully we will be able to get the charcoal from them and get a good price!! ^^


* Song of the day:  Shock - BEAST B2ST ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment