Friday, May 7, 2010

English is cool too!

Shall blog in English today.

I blocked my mother on facebook last night, together with 11 other friends.
Early this morning, just as i was about to leave the house to go to school, the telephone rang.

me: " Hello? "

mother: " How come you still at home? Havent go to school yet?! "

me: " Leaving the house..."

mother: " WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT?! HOW COME IT SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED? YOU DELETED ME FROM FACEBOOK IS IT?!?!?!?!?!"

me: " No..."   (feeling nervous)

mother: " THEN? ALL YOUR POSTS DISAPPEARED! "

me: " Oh! Really ar? I dont know lei. Recently Facebook lots of problems.. "  (immediately regretting what i said)

mother: " You sure?! Later you better go and check. "

me: " Why you want to view my profile for? "

mother: " Oh! No lah! I just want to disturb your cousins on facebook.. "  (totally no link to the question)

me: " I need to leave already. Bye! "

mother: " Bye! "

How nice! I just failed in lying...
I expected a whole load of questions from her tonight when I reach home.












Had lunch at Canteen 4 today, together with Kiwi & Victor. It was actually supposed to be only me and Kiwi, until Victor decided to TAG along... 

On the way to the canteen, Victor kept talking about the Final Year Project. He told me that Mr Ng (the teacher who helped him with the iPhone game) said that we couldnt do the LTA (Land Transport Authority) game or animation for our FYP anymore. He explained to me the reasons, but i totally ignored. I just said that i wasnt really interested in it in the first place...
He asked if i had in mind what i wanted to do for the Final Year Project. I hesitated. Then replied by saying, i would prefer creating a game. 

Kiwi: " Aiyo! Now only Year 2 still so early! "

I was laughing to myself inside. It was really still quite early, but we have to at least think about it and make a plan so that we dont do last minute work.
Victor said he may want to create a flash game and it will be very simple for him. =.="

Ate Unagi Don with omelette. Missed it so much!
Had a hard time deciding whether to order drinks.
Ended up drinking Apple juice with less ice instead of the usual orange juice...
Girls will understand why.

Had SSS (Scriptwriting part) lesson today.
We had to present the powerpoint slides we did on the review of our favourite movie we watched.
My group presented on a Korean Horror sad film, The Doll Master.
We flashed the screenshot of the first scene. (A photo showing the Doll maker with his lover and the doll he made for her.)


Lots of reactions from the class.



Angie: " Oh My God! The doll looks so real! "

Some random classmate: " I want the show! "

LOL! (Y)



After a explaining a few more scenes,



Classmate: " Huh? What's the story about? "

Another Classmate: " This is so confusing! "

Some Other Classmate: " Why does this story have so many characters? "



We only told them to carry on listening..
We left the section with the hardest explanation for Steven.
I was totally impressed by his presentation skills.
He explained the most important part of the story very clearly and both the teacher and the class understood.
He really did a great job and saved the group.

After the presentation, many classmates turned to us for the movie.
I somehow started to find our presentation should be turned into advertisement instead.










After Vincent accepted the Mina (The Doll Master) group invitation on Facebook, a few others followed.
I invited some of them too! 
Advertising the show & the group as well. Ha!











A Cute animation Chet, my SSS teacher, showed us in class today:


After the lesson, I called my mother to book the movie tickets for tomorrow's IP Man movie.
9 tickets, 2nd last row.
Long queue. Lots of people queuing to purchase the tickets for tonight's IP Man movie.
My mother was the first to buy for tonight's show.
When she went up and told the woman at the counter she wanted 9 tickets, the woman asked " 9 TICKETS?! ".
Could tell that she was shocked. Hehe...






Being at home tonight was really scary. As usual, i was asked lots of questions. My mother kept asking me about Facebook.
She said my cousins all said that i blocked all my relatives.
NICE ONE LAH!
THEY HELPED HER INSTEAD.
She kept pestering me. Asking me whether it really is Facebook's problem.
I had no choice but to lie to her.


I DEACTIVATED MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!


That was what I said.
She asked even more questions.
She even asked me to show her my Facebook account! 


Eg.
Can deactivate one meh?
How to deactivate?
So, i cant see your profile on facebook anymore?!


SHE REALLY MADE ME WANT TO DELETE MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!


LESSON LEARNT: DONT ADD YOUR PARENTS OR RELATIVES ON FACEBOOK!!!! T_T


~ Beneath my smile lies my sadness and tears ~

































No comments:

Post a Comment