Wednesday, May 19, 2010

First Love ♥ ~

EHEHEH ~~


I FEEL LIKE 
I AM 
THE
HAPPIEST
GIRL 
ON 
EARTH 
NOW!!

my heart has been melted.
by someone...
His touching words.... ^^
awww ~

♥ 甜甜的 ♥

Bicycle wins Lamborghini.. XD
haha.
Bicycle is 甜甜密密... ^^

I love the lyrics for SNSD's Gee..
Sort of describes me.
eheh... ^^

ahhh... i feel so sad.
i cant change my r/s status on facebook...
its complicated!
haha.
aiya... 
my mother lo.
my relatives lo...
add add add
add so many people on facebook.
add relatives the worse.
haiz.

this is like a 不能说的秘密!
thats why its written here!!
on this blog.

THE UNTOLD SECRET

oh yeah...
I finally collected Jay's latest album today.
It came with the 9 badges of his past albums with their release dates too!
woohoo....

new addition to my collection of Jay's stuff... ^^
Simply love pre-ordering his albums.
All the collectibles.. XD

跨時代
NEW ERA

01. 跨時代
02. 說了再見*
03. 煙花易冷
04. 免費教學錄影帶
05. 好久不見
06. 雨下一整晚
07. 嘻哈空姐
08. 我落淚。情緒零碎*
09. 愛的等飛行日記
10. 自導自演
11. 超人不會飛*

* To me, these songs NICE.. ^^



























































COOLEST PIANO EVER ~
































Songs of the Day:
♫ Gee - SNSD
♫ Genie - SNSD
♫ Winter Love - BoA
♫ First Love - Utada Hikaru
♫ 非常完美 - 张韶涵 & 庾澄庆

No comments:

Post a Comment