Tuesday, May 11, 2010

days of hell..

Whats said cant be unsaid.

Whats done cant be undone...

Tons of work coming in.
Last week we were told to choose a car to model in Maya
Its to be submitted in Week 11..
Today, we were told to find an aircraft to model in Maya also..
Its to be submitted in Week 7,
which is 3 weeks later...

20 sketches of hand poses
20 sketches of human poses
5 sketches of human faces.....

Falling sick..
Sore Throat
Flu
Headache.....
Hope there will be no fever or cough. :(

Was freezing in class just now.
The classroom was already quite cold,
should thank the rain for making it much much colder....

Actually wanted to have dinner in school today.
Was very hungry and
I missed the chicken rice alot..
Still owe someone a cup of watermelon juice... SIGH!
Thanks to my headache and some expected problems, i went home instead.

Shouldnt have went home for dinner.
Got scolded from my mother..
She said if i wanted to eat in school,
I eat in school everyday..
Next time, she will eat outside and my dad will get his own dinner...

The best thing is that she promised to pre-order Jay's new album for me.
She pre-ordered it today.
After she knew that i got back the money from the art friend sales,
she told me to pay her for the cd..
I seriously didnt mind paying for it, since i wanted it.

She even scolded me when i said i had a headache.
She said it was because i slept so late every night...
Actually, i felt that the headache was caused by the stress and freezing moments during lesson just now.


If only i have a sibling.

I want a shoulder to lie on...

Someone to console me when I am really depressed.......

This seems to be the start of hell.
The price of freedom...









Two things.
   Friends.
                &
                    Music.

They are the reason why i smile everyday..





I feel so lucky.

So lucky that i have many good friends who always cheer me up when I'm down
Make me smile when i Emo & chat with me when i am bored.

To my friends: THANK YOU SO MUCH!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! ^^

Music is my soul ~

I LOVE MUSIC 

I LOVE MY FRIENDS TOO  ~ 







♫ Songs of the day:
Easy - BEAST B2ST
I Want To Dream With You (Forever) - SNSD

No comments:

Post a Comment