Saturday, May 8, 2010

tears...

Went to watch IP Man 2 with Homeless Seven & Hui Li today.

The show was nice.
Liked the slow-motion shots of the fight scene when a few of the characters were punched heavily in the face.
Liked the story too.

Loved the part when Ip Man was interviewed by the reporters after winning the match with the British guy, Twister.
Ip Man initiated the match, not to prove that Chinese Martial Arts was better than the Western Martial Arts but wanted both the Chinese and Western people to understand and respect each other. :)

After the movie ended, the whole bunch of us went to the toilet. The guys came out super quickly and they went down the escalator and waited for me & Hui Li there. Me & Hui Li came out from the toilet and we thought that the guys were still in there. So, we waited and waited. After a while, we realised that the guys were actually waiting for us at the floor below, outside the comics connection shop. LOL

Hui Li went home for dinner.
So, i went to eat with the Homeless Seven at KFC...
Felt very very weird.
One girl, Seven guys..
Really felt like a guy at that time.

Ate Snackers Meal again..
Just that i went without the drink this time.
After i finished, i realised that it was 10pm already.
I quickly left.
I knew that when i reach home, my dad's gona nag and scold me.
As i alighted from the LRT, i told myself that i should slowly walk home instead.
Afterall, I will be scolded anyway.
It makes no difference.

I walked along the dark road.
Listening to my favourite SNSD song Gee.
That song cheers me up.
I just dont know why...

































When i step into my house, what i expected really happened.
My dad opened the door and started scolding me.
He wasnt happy that i went to watch movie with friends on normal school days.
To him, It was a WASTE OF TIME!
(more likely to be wasting his money.)
To me, Its the only way i can destress and stay away from home.

While in the shower, my tears just rolled down uncontrollably.
Thanks to my sudden thought of the HSM song:

START OF SOMETHING NEW

This was what i really needed at a time like this..

I dont feel any love at all.



Pimples.
Sore Throat..
Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment