Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy one week anniversary^^

EHEHEH...
Long time no blog le.
My Cbox flooded with complaints... hahahaha
Cbox = ComplainBox
(Y)
One week liao..
I have been feeling happy everyday...^^
Got a shock on one of the days.

For the first time in my life, i was LATE for school!!! HAHAHA (Y)
I slept at 4a.m. on Thursday morning.
I woke up at 10a.m. when the first alarm rang..
I just got out of bed to hit the snooze button then i went back to sleep, thinking there will be a second alarm to wake me up - which i totally forget to set! HAHA!!
At around 2:35 a.m, i woke up suddenly.
I stared around my room as i realised that the light shining through the curtain looks very different..
I turned to my alarm clock.
SHOCKED!
I thought my alarm clock had spoilt.
I immediately turned on my handphone to check the time...
2:35a.m.
How nice. I was late... HAHA
its so late now. i am sleepy shall continue blogging later. haha
BYE! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment