Sunday, May 9, 2010

A saturday.

So clumsy yesterday.
Accidentally scratched my left feet against a rough surface at the car park.

Went to a coffeeshop at Henderson for lunch together with my mother, my uncle and my aunt.
We ordered their famous porridge, with sotong, peanuts and two other dishes.
Loved the sotong so much!
Especially after dipping it in the sweet sauce provided.

Went down to my Grandma's house after that.
My mother asked me if she should get an iPhone..
I knew if she get an iPhone, it will be much easier for her to continue checking up on me on facebook.
I said lots of disadvantages about her having a iPhone.
Luckily, she changed her mind. ^^

After we returned home at night, i was using my macbook in my room.
My mother came and sat beside me AGAIN!
She's no different from a surveilance camera, always following me around the house.
Its irritating!!

When I am reading through some powerpoint slides, she reads along too.
When I am checking through my Student Mail, she reads through every email i see also.
Worse, she even asks about this and that, about the emails i receive.
When I chat online with friends, she still sits there and see the contents.
Then she starts asking again...
Its really scary.........

I can tell she suspects alot.
She doesn't trust me...

It's the 9th of May now.
happy mothers' day......



















how nice...
i'm down with flu and sore throat.
shivering in my air-con room now...
✌ suffering in silence 

No comments:

Post a Comment