Monday, April 26, 2010

todaaY~

I ate Mos Burger for the first time today! Was recommended the Teriyaki Chicken Burger.
It's so expensive, around $6+ for one set.
The burger was so small!
Their fries didnt even look like it was upsized!
The minestrone soup didnt really have much taste.
HAHA... The burger tasted quite nice actually. Although i didnt really like the raw vegetables inside. To NOT WASTE FOOD, i finished everything! HEHE...
Ate MOF's chocolate ice cream after that. ^^ Shopped around Lot 1 and bought a shirt, a pair of shorts and a pair of knee length jeans. Cost around $61 in total after minus-ing $40 for some member's special. haha

Treated my parents to chilli crab to celebrate my mother's upcoming birthday. It cost $28! My mother had such a hard time cracking the shells of the crab.. hehe!

I didnt like my fringe after i cut it on saturday, so it cut it again just now! It looks so much shorter right now. HAHA!! But at least it looked better than before.

Got a shock from Shiyun on msn. She said that tmrw morning we had to reach school at 8am as the art friend people will be delivering the charcoal. Went to reconfirm with Ethan and he said they had alot of things to confirm and their slots in the afternoon were all full. He still said we had no choice as we were appointed to run the business.. HAIZ

About 5 minutes later,
Ethan says:
We bluff u one lah...u come for lesson as usual!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I felt so cheated. But I was glad I dont have to go to school so early! ^^
~ Do i really have the "Bully me" face? keke.. ~

* So gona sleep before 2am today.
Past few days always sleep after 3am.. HEHE

** Song of the day: Moon Crying by Koda Kumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment