Tuesday, April 20, 2010

:')

The first thing i did when i reached home was to CLEAN MY BAG!! Luckily my bag was a bit greyish in colour, the stain from the orange juice wasnt too bad. Sigh.. I am always co clumsy. A pimple grew on my elbow(what a bad location). I keep forgetting about it until i rest my hand on the sofa's armrest or accidentally rest in on the wall... :( poor pimple, the skin around it seems a bit swollen. haiz... No lesson on the first day of school. :) & :( Good thing is that i have an extra day for holiday. Sad thing is that i am bored.. haha Sigh...

Recently, i have been feeling like a prisoner. My mother has been checking my handphone, bag and facebook acount everyday. I dread going home every night. She never fails to question me about this and that. I need some privacy.. I have grown up! :'( HAIZ... 1AM already. Lessons at 9am.. :) Gonna sleep now! NITE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment