Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alone.

Didnt intend to stay at home today. Actually planned to go to my grandma's house at bugis and take a look around art friend to see if theres any other cheaper compressed charcoal we could use for FDW lesson. Also had to get a small box to keep the charcoal. Not really sure whats wrong with me today. After i woke up at around 11.30am, i only felt like staying at home.. Saw my mother ironing my clothes. She was ironing similar clothes i wore this week.... HAIZ.. -.-

I was bored. So i cut my own fringe and did facial with this charcoal mask my mother bought from Daiso.. ^^ Just when i wanted to go out and get lunch, it started raining very heavily. I ended up looking around for food to cook. To think my mother still lied to me about having no MEAT for me to use to cook at home. Found a frozen pack of minced meat.. Had to defreeze it before i could cook noodles... Finished my lunch at around 4.45pm.

Just downloaded a whole load of JPOP songs by BoA and Koda Kumi! Was introduced tons of nice songs by BoA. I think i am so addicted to JPOP now... BYE BYE KPOP! HEHE.....

*SONGS OF THE DAY:
> まもりたい ~White Wishes~ & Winter Love By BoA
> No Way By Koda Kumi

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment