Sunday, April 18, 2010

Never Imagined Myself Having A Blog! XD

Having a blog is so much safer than keeping a diary at home! So cool to have a blog! haha... ^^
ABOUT ME:

 I love music! Music is my soul ~ I listen to mostly chinese and korean songs. Recently, I got addicted to JPOP! Thanks to Jasper for introducing many many nice songs. ^^

♪ I like to play the piano. Sadly, i stopped my piano classes as the fees were becoming more expensive and i am too busy with my poly projects. hehe

✌ I like sports! Depends on what kind of sports.. haha. I love to play badminton. Since primary two, i started learning how to play badminton and joined the school team when i was primary three. I was one of the lousiest players in the team and was made the reserve for tournaments. I remembered my first time playing in a match was against Singapore Chinese Girls School. They were one of the strongest schools in the zone. Nevertheless, my partner and I lost the match terribly. It was mostly my fault. I was lucky my coach did not blame me... ^^

*** to be continued... ***




No comments:

Post a Comment