Sunday, April 18, 2010

My first year in poly ^^

I had a very Busy and Fun first year in poly. Before the first year started, i did not even expect so many projects and assignments. Probably i did not read up more on this course before choosing it as my first choice. MULTImedia & Animation!

The "MULTI" in the multimedia already says it all. I started sleeping very late and broke my record by sleeping at 5a.m! WOW!!! HAHAHA. Although its very tiring, I really enjoy doing the projects given.
^^ Made many friends! ^^
 It was such a coincidence that Camellia; my most talkative classmate, is the daughter of my mother's old neighbour! HAHA!! If she hadn't been in the same school as my cousin, i would not have even found out! hehe..

During the two weeks june holidays in the first semester, i went on an overseas trip with the school to tioman. Actually, more than half of the students in my class wanted to go. But end up, only Me, Kiwi, Reuben and Wang Cong went. HAHA! (Y)

Tioman is such a nice place. With clear blue water where you can just look down and see the fishes and corals during the day, its one of the best places for snorkelling and fishing. Fishing was fun! Although me and Kiwi only caught one fish! HAHAHA.. Wang Cong caught ALOT of fishes! Maybe the fishes in Tioman are mostly females!! XD

HAIZ... SO SLEEPY! YAWNS!!! Shall continue writing more after i wake up.. hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment