Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sleepy day.

Today's figure drawing lesson should be rated R21!

We had a female model this time. At the start, the model was asked to pose with her clothes on. Everyone felt nervous and kept asking around if the model will have to pose without her clothes on.
After our break, our teacher asked if anyone minded if the class draws the model without her clothes on. Nobody was against it. When the model sat down and posed, more than ¾ of the class sat down behind her and drew her back instead.
Spent the whole of last night rushing my skeleton drawings and my teacher said we could hand it up next week! DD:

Had our second lesson of 3D modelling with norman. This lesson was much more fun compared to the first as we get to learn more interesting stuff about Maya. I somehow started liking Maya.
Now's the second week of school and we have work to submit almost every single day. Even have to download Maya onto our macbooks to do our work. HAIZ......... DA DA... make my life so unhappy.

Recently, the artfriend business thing was driving the four of us(me, Ethan, Shiyun & Hui Li) crazy. Had to trouble the artfriend staff to make a few trips down, delivering the stocks, collecting money and returning the balance stocks back to them. Blame the DA teachers for the miscommunications and unable to make up their minds.

Watched the Doll Master for the Third time today. I got shocked by the same scene again... The part where Yeong-ha went crazy, rushing out of her room and grabbed Hae-mi's hair. The sound effects especially was really scary.. haha

Felt very sleepy the whole day. I should really thank Eric for giving me a huge shock this morning by standing at the window right behind me while i was in the corridor talking. haha!
On the bus going home, my eyes were barely open! It was already small enough. So if i didnt sleep well, it will simply disappear.. ahaha!

Spent the whole night listening to Koda Kumi's Moon Crying (Live in Taiwan)! Simply love this song. One of the saddest song i've ever heard. Made my tears well up in my eyes just now..


GONA SLEEP LIAO! OR ELSE TMRW CANT SEE MY EYES!!!! HAHAHA


* Today's homework: draw 5 sketches of hands of different poses! DD:

No comments:

Post a Comment