Monday, October 11, 2010

sensitive skin.. :(

My left leg looks horribly disfigured now..
I doubt i will even step out of the house for the next few days. :(
On Saturday morning, i woke up to find around 10 bites in a row on my left leg!
Shocked of course!
The bites from Hong Kong have just recovered leaving behind scars and now there are new bites..
Some of my relatives suspected it was bedbugs.
I went home and checked my bed but found nothing...
Even sprayed insectiside and my room stinked!

Went to the clinic yesterday morning.
Had to wait for more than hour before it was my turn to see the doctor..
The doctor said i was bitten by some kind of fly, probably flew into my house from the trees outside...
He gave me a cream and some medicine.
One visit to the doctor cost $27... EX!

my poor leg~ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment