Monday, September 13, 2010

EMO again~






















Going Hong Kong for holiday this wednesday... will only be back next monday night.. :/

Somehow looking forward but a bit unwilling to go... :(
Will miss someone when i am there and will miss the sculpturing lessons of the workshop if i go..

Heard that the weather in Hongkong is slightly hotter than Singapore and it keeps raining recently...
Hope there wont be any typhoons in Hong Kong. :/

Recently feeling depressed..
I just cannot stop imagining things.... and I keep forgetting things so easily which often made me ended up getting scolded by my parents.
I think there is really something wrong with me...
I just cannot control myself..
This is just so scary.....
I just cry suddenly..
Even if i am in public, my tears just come out... :'(
Something is really wrong with me.
I am an emo kid.
I hope all this can end really soon.... 
Its really so tiring... :(


♫ Song of the Day:


你比从前快乐 - 周杰伦

No comments:

Post a Comment