Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ME

































Have been attending a workshop in school recently.. Its all about animation.
Kind of enjoyed the first few lessons. Drawing characters or also COPYING anime characters by tracing them out...
I only can copy the characters.. I can never come up with my own design of a anime character by myself.
After i started attending this workshop, i felt like changing course even more...
I dont like watching animations especially 2D ones..
I only like 3D animations like the Toy Story movies and Monster Inc.
Ever since the opting results for Year 2 were out, i already had a bit of regret.
I started worrying every single day from then on...
I knew i chose the wrong path.
Probably i was too stubborn and insisted on choosing this course in Poly..
If i did not choose this course, i really do not know what else i want and can do.

I am such a picky & stubborn person..
I complain alot.
I am actually someone who appears cheerful on the outside but depressed on the inside......
Disappointing right?

:(

I  miss kbox.. 

:( :(


♫ Song of the Day:
When There Was Me & You - High School Musical
Everyday - High School Musical

No comments:

Post a Comment