Sunday, July 11, 2010

D:

So stressed recently..
i constantly worry about work.
worry so much about my I&E event at marina barrage..
i am so glad its all over now....
it was so crowded at marina barrage just now.
ndp rehearsal plus some clown carnival.....
RAWR!!! clowns!!!!!!!
now event over, must worry about the powerpoint slides and presentation..
also have to worry abt my groupmates.
Had some negative feedback frm one of them today.. :(



























<3 Me & eeyore!!! <3























<3 Love this photo... Taken by Mimi.. :D




































Thanks to the clown who helped us take the group photo.. lol

feeling moody recently.. although i dont seem to be moody on the outside.
i am a sensitive person....
sometimes what people say do hurt me, but i dont show or tell them hw i feel..
i dunno why.
its just me...
sometimes in the middle of the night, i just think of random emo stuff and my tears start flowing down..
i like to cry alone... i dont like crying in front of people... :'(
once i start crying, its really hard to stop.. :(

a happy day just passed and suddenly i just emo like that.. lol. so not me....
its gona 3am.
i better sleep....
having sore throat once again.
got ulcers too.... :(
and pimples.
the one in my ear followed by one on my lip and one on my nose.... haiz..
shit those pimples..... :(((
RAWR!!!

♫ Songs of the Day:
Timeless - Zhang Li Yin feat. Xiah Junsu
해바라기 - Gavy Nj(Feat Mj. of Sunnyside)

No comments:

Post a Comment