Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BUSY DAYS!

no time to blog.. :(
too busy.

Had director's tea last week and had to prepare ppt slides for a short presentation..
Always sleeping so late at night.. around 3am. :((
I am lagging behind so badly..
I owe so much work, especially drawings....
wonder when can i concentrate on doing them.

My upcoming saturdays will be fully booked.
This saturday i will be having my I&E event at marina barrage.
Next Saturday will be celebrating Anna's 21st birthday at East Coast Chalet.. nt even sure if my parents will allow me to go.. :(
The following Saturday, i will be taking part in Shiyun's I&E Event about some photo taking competition in school.. In collaboration with Canon.. :)
Hopefully either me or jasper can win a camera, since he has been so badly wanting one.. :))

The past few days, have been busy calculating and collecting money for the newsprint papers we had to order on our own after all the papers had run out.. :(
During lesson today, my teacher, Dominic, said that there will be an exhibition for us to display our works in the art studio.
He said i was in charge as Miss Anita said i was the rep for this module... DDDDD:
Class Rep + Figure Drawing Module Rep!! Niceeee ~


I want to quickly complete my car model... so i can chiong the remaining work.. :DD
oh yeah~ i passed my 3D modelling test! I passed... by one mark! LOL
At least i passed... i didnt fail.. at least mama maya didnt fail. :)
I am so sure Papa maya will do super well in this test... hopefully he can get full marks.. heehee XD

~ Jasper & I at KAP mac! ~
heehee Xp


 ~ We have the same smile! :D ~

Recently, i have been worrying alot.. most of the times about work.
Last week a pimple grew on my right leg, near my ankle.. haha
This week, a pimple grew in my right ear... 
It hurts whenever i listen to songs using my earpiece or lean on somebody's shoulder .. :(

Okay, gotta chiong work le...
shall blog again some other time.
BYES~

♫ Song of the Day:
想念你的歌 - 张惠妹

No comments:

Post a Comment