Tuesday, June 15, 2010

i want peace!!!!!!!!!

Two weeks of holidays.
Simply not enough!

so much work to do...
- 100++ sketches.
- model out my mazda rx8 car.
- character design for my characters in my Friends are Angels Without Wings story.
- do out poses using a given rig in maya..

I try to do my work in peace at home by listening to songs using my earpiece.
My mother comes and sit beside me and nag, scolding me for using earpiece....

The past holidays, i spend so much time at home, my parents scold me.
This holiday, i want to spend more time outside, i also get scolded.
I go to school to do work during holidays, they suspect me. I get scolded again.
Modelling the car is the hardest one..
One step wrong, most probably everything will be ruined...

My father finally said out what he had been wanting to say ever since i entered poly...

He told me to change course!   crazy ~
He never thinks about my feelings..
He only cares for himself.
His reason for wanting me to change:
I stay up late every night doing work, my mother wakes up in the night to get me to sleep is disturbing him..

I like this course so much..
I put in so much effort for the past 1+ year and now he's asking me to change course?!
Haiz....

My mother.
She knows that if my dad finds out I am in a R/S, i am gona be so dead..
She stills purposely speaks so loudly to me in my room, with the door wide open.
I really doesnt know what she is thinking..
Everytime i do work in my room, she comes over and look at everything i am doing, read every line i am reading or typing..
haiz..
Now she even checks on the amount of pocket money i have saved up.....

I really detest coming home this few days..
I have no choice.


How i wish i can grow up quickly and lead my own life.
How i wish i can hold back my tears more easily and not let them flow down whenever i listen to a sad song on my ipod...




















sigh.
T_T

♫ Songs of the Day:
Lydia - F.I.R
需要你的愛 - F.I.R
我最愛的人 - F.I.R
天天夜夜 - F.I.R

No comments:

Post a Comment