Thursday, June 10, 2010

Didn't expect today to be another sad day.
Feeling really scared...
Really dont know how to deal with this kind of situation......

My mother already knows about me being in a r/s.
Although she just accepts it, but i know she still doesnt allow me to be in a r/s.
She thinks i stay back in school everyday to have fun..
I explain to her, she questions me further and doesnt believe a word i say.

My father is now suspecting me...
He started scolding me ever since i got home.
Scolding me for staying back in school so late everyday..
He even suspects me for lying to him that i stay back in school when i am outside enjoying myself.
wth lah!!

Really hate it when they suspect me..
I go to school early to do work, my mother suspects that i go to school early to have fun...

Really hate it!!
Why cant they trust me?

Parents always think that whatever they do is right, but they never think about they child's feelings...

You ask
I say the truth... 
You dont believe me.
So why do you even ask in the first place?!

















Every time my parents scold me, I can only cry silently in my room.
If they see me crying, they scold me more.
haiz..
Why do i cry so easily when they scold me?

I cry so easily at home but smile and laugh so much in school...
sigh~

Afraid to imagine what will happen if a war starts at home...
I dont want to think about the consequences.
I know for sure i will be the one suffering... T_T

For now, i will just use my in-ear earphones every night to block out all the noise and hope that everything will turn out to be alright.. :')

♫ Songs of the Day:
愛過 - F.I.R

No comments:

Post a Comment