Friday, April 15, 2011

Imac!

Waited a whole morning in vain..
was actually supposed to catch Norwegian Woods with dear today....

Received a phone call from my mother after i came out from the shower..
My mother saw from the email i sent her and she realized that my imac will be delivered today...
Luckily she realized.
I remembered the day i re-ordered the imac, they stated that the delivery will be made tomorrow..

So, the date was cancelled..
and i spend the whole morning waiting and waiting for the imac to arrive...
I waited until i was bored and started tidying up my room and turned on my mac and started playing games.
I was so afraid that when the delivery man came, he will press the spoilt doorbell instead of knocking the door...
I waited till evening time where i was busy cooking, mopping the floor and that was when..
the delivery man knocked the door.
After i signed the papers, i stared at that huge box thinking how do i even move it...
The weight at the side states 13+kg!
At that time the floor was still wet so i managed to tilt the box a bit and placed a dry cloth underneath it...
I had to wait till my mother was back and the both of us carried the box to the room together.. hehe
Female power~ XD
We unpacked the box and ...


TAA-DAA~






 

好好好
 - 何維健

No comments:

Post a Comment